What is it?
If you intend to teach an online live course or preloaded course or just create a questions and answers website we can create a website portal for you which would keep you away from all the ‘IT drama’ and lets you solely focus on creating and passing on your knowledge without being concerned of the technicalities such as payment services, data analytics and most simply maintaining a online learning or teaching website.
Who is it for?
After the unfortunate pandemic the world has significantly shifted to “online learning”. Whether its schools, universities, organisations, all have adapted and integrated full or partial online classes rather than the traditional in-class. If you are a school, college, university or just someone who would like to transform their knowledge or resource into an online course, Have a database of questions lying around and want it to be turned into an income, this package is for you.
What do we do?
Now this is what you really need to know, obviously, you should know, you are paying us,
Prepare a stylish but not complicated website showcasing your course details and amazing interface which adds to your already awesome teaching/course/resource to a domain name, hosting, blah blah blah!
A simple payment gateway which is not difficult or doesn't require you to be an accountant, we will keep it as simple as checking your email every morning. Instead of the junk email you will be seeing the money you are making!
Long story short, we will give you everything you need to start your online learning/resource portal!
How are we different?
01. Firstly, we get it! All these technicalities can be overwhelming when starting an online learning/resource portal. So leave that to us, just let us know what you want to teach or what your course provides and in case you are missing something we will suggest or let you know. These projects get us excited, so it’s going to be like a weekend night out with friends, will just be casually brainstorming and figuring things out with you.
02. We are very reasonable to our competitors and we get it, you’re still in the process of trying to make money. There won’t be any hidden charges, we won’t be ‘crying’ about how much we worked hard (which we always do!), that’s the reason we will let you know all the costs in all transparency.
03. We want you to be as independent as possible, so we will not throw fancy IT words and confuse you to pay us more or try to control things so that you would feel obligated to continue with us. It’s “your” online course/ resource, you can kick us out of the class if you’d like, BUT we won’t be ‘naughty’!
Once again I repeat, we will basically get you started, so that you can start teaching, PERIOD!
Why do you need us?
01. …because there’s no one better than us, just kidding, we have the knowledge and the team to build a professional learning management website and have been involved in numerous types of online learning projects for a wide variety of clients.
02. We actually have a research team which keeps up with the upcoming trends and technology in teaching delivery, so that we wouldn’t provide you something that is ‘yesteryear’.
How do we charge you?
As mentioned previously, we would prefer and will be as transparent as possible. no melodramatic invoices later stating ‘we forgot to mention’ or ‘we just found out it’s pretty expensive’. We will ask you all the relevant questions and get you the best and right quote.
Our prices are based on few factors,
01. What is the nature of your course – Online video teaching, Just content access or both.
02. What all cool features would you like to see on your learning website – talk to us about it, the features are endless!
03. Size of your audience or students.
01. Video recording and video editing (One time payment)
02. Organising content or converting from handwritten to text (One time payment)
03. Continued postings on social media (3 months, 6 months and yearly contracts)
04. SEO, basically to make sure your website pops first on Google searches (3 months, 6 months and yearly contracts)
05. Digital stationary creation – invoices, envelope, business card (One time payment)
06. Upselling of courses/resources (one time payment)
07. Google and Facebook ads (3 months, 6 months and yearly contracts)